Friday, January 10, 2020

Why Does My Dog Eat cat poop? | How To Stop My Dog Eating Cat Poop?



Why Does My Dog Eat cat poop? | How To Stop My Dog Eating Cat Poop?

How to stop dogs from eating Poop, Their poop or a cat's poop The answer for that coming up. Welcome Back. This is Hassan and you are watching the Animalia TV --. Last time we spoke about. Why do dogs eat poop Coprophagia, And we explained the most common theories behind it? You can watch here This time. We will speak about how to stop it & the theories behind the different ways for doing that,

We are going to speak about two ideas. One idea is adding an ingredient to your dog's food, so it helps him or her to properly and completely digest their food or make the poop smile offensive to the dog (. I explained more about that in my previous video. You can watch here), So you can add Broccoli. Cabbage & Brussels Sprouts, help digestion and contain a high sulphur content when digested smell, very offensive to dogs.

 

 

You Might Like: Treat Your Pet Like Royalty? Lets Us Create a Beautiful Portrait Of your Pet. All We Need Is A Photo. Check Out Our Stunning Pet Portraits Here.

 

You can add pineapple or papaya juice, which helps digestion by break down the protein in your dogs. Food Meat tenderizers contain natural vegetable enzymes, which break down protein fibres. Using meat. Tenderizers comes with some negative feedback, as it contains MSG And off course there is the Coprophagia supplements. They are products which produce the same effect as natural products I just mentioned So before we go into the second idea. If you ask me what would I use out of these options, I would definitely stick with the natural option, like the broccoli and the cabbage or the papaya and pineapple juice, because they are natural choices with no side effects.

I might even try the meat tenderizers & be sure they don't contain MSG, but I will definitely keep the supplements as my last choice. So what if your dog eats other dogs, poop or cat's poop, then the first idea wouldn't work at all. Unless you can control the other dog or cat diet as well, so what would you do then? This is where the second idea has come in handy and that is training

 

 

 

It is not a lot of work; all you need to do is putting them on a leash, and once he or she is done, run fast away from it and reward him/her with a yummy treat and a bit of extra love. I received a lot of good feedback on this scenario, So here you go. You have the two ideas, Ingredients to add and training. Let me know which one you prefer in the comments below and off course, if you have a different choice, share it with us and I will join the discussion If you want to know why we do this Show and why this channel exist. 


 

You Might Like: Treat Your Pet Like Royalty? Lets Us Create a Beautiful Portrait Of your Pet. All We Need Is A Photo. Check Out Our Stunning Pet Portraits Here.

 

This video post with added captions is presented to you from one of our fav youtube channels. You can check it out HERE

 



from
https://petspersonalizedpro.com/blogs/news/how-to-stop-my-dog-eating-the-cats-poop-or-his-own-dog-poop

No comments:

Post a Comment